Mabway Ltd is recruiting a professional and insightful Intelligence Analyst to join our team embedded within the UK MoD. The Intelligence Analyst will support the design and delivery of military training activities by generating complex intelligence reporting within a data-rich training environment that reflects real-world events.
Mabway Ltd is a prime contractor to the MOD providing training support services that are agile, responsive and adaptable to changing real-word threats and circumstances. We have a proven track record of designing and delivering training events that reflect the challenge and complexity of current and evolving operational requirements. This role will have a direct impact on the preparation of individuals and units training for operations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Design, write and deliver training intelligence-led scenarios in accordance with directed training objectives.
• Utilise open-source research techniques to build a full understanding of the geopolitical situation within current and possible future areas of operations.
• Engage directly with training deliverers to produce current, relevant, and effective intelligence-based training material.
• Deploy within the UK and abroad to support training events.
• Engage directly with the MoD and intelligence SMEs to provide consultation in support of the creation of relevant intelligence-based scenarios.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to meet challenging deadlines.
• Ability to balance, prioritise and manage competing demands and quickly develop in-depth knowledge on a variety of topics.
• Experience with the intelligence cycle and PMESII-PT variables.
• Familiarity with the production of intelligence/threat reporting.
• Ability to work with limited supervision and deputise for the Team Manager in their absence.
• 3+ years of relevant Military experience (regular or reserve), specifically working within a military intelligence or Operations function (J2/J3).
• Knowledge of current military operations and the effects of the current geopolitical situation.
• Experience with open-source intelligence tools and techniques.
• Familiarity with the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE) and OE Data Integration Network (ODIN).
If you are interested in applying for this position and feel that you have the necessary experience and skills, please attach a copy of your CV after filling in the application form at the bottom of this page. If you have any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org